A week passed since my last post and so much happened! *internal screaming* 🙂
- I dropped ‘Poco’s Udon World’ not because I didn’t like it, but because I chose to use all my time to do the following stuff. Poco’s Udon World is very sweet and refreshing, just like ‘Usagi Drop’ so I hope I’ll remember to watch it again properly in the future.
- I started and completed ‘Taiyou no Ie’! After, how much, three years? I finally completed it! I first started reading it back in my second year of high school and I instantly fell in love with it ❤ I read all the chapters that were available but at the time it was still ongoing. I re-read it a couple times but I was never able to read the whole thing because the chapters weren’t being translated. (I’m not complaining, I really appreciate all the volunteer translators :3) I couldn’t believe my own eyes when I found out that it was finally completed! I instantly dived into the scans and kept going at it until there were none left. The art, the story… everything is just great about this manga, really. ❤
- I finally got the 25-days-streak badge on memrise but I forgot to complete the daily goal on the 27th day so I’ll have to start back from 0 if I want to get a higher badge. 😦
- I switched studying korean from howtostudykorean.com to talktomeinkorean.com and I’m enjoying it a lot more. I completed level 1 and I was able to understand the dialog to test if I understood all the lessons so far.
- I was looking trough my blog and saw the post about ‘The Greatest Marriage’ and I randomly read the line at the bottom. When I noticed I was like, hell yeah!! 🙂
- I started and completed ‘Yumemiru Taiyou’! For the same reason as for ‘Taiyou no Ie’ I never completed it until the day before yesterday. The night in which I finished it, when I went to bed, I actually cried a little bit for how happy I were for Shimana (the main character). T^T I still cry in my heart every time I think of this two manga… ❤ ❤ While ‘Taiyou no Ie’ had a more “mature” kind of art, ‘Yumemiru Taiyou’ has more of a cute, girly, kind of art. The stories are very similar and exactly what I love in mangas. No matter what, this two guys here are in my top manga list and I’m definitely re-reading them some time in the future when I’m going to be done with exams. 🙂
- I was watching videos on Youtube when I found this program kind of thing called ‘Guerilla Date’ where Kpop idols go to the streets or universities and such to meet fans and do fun stuff. Well in a certain episode there was Song Joong Ki ( ❤ ) and he was asked a few question in an interview and he said that Park Si Yeon was the sexiest married woman he had ever seen. So, being the person I am, I googled who this Park Si Yeon was and found out that she’s ‘The Greatest Marriage”s Cha Gi Yeong—!!! I saw her in that drama for the first time ever and I instantly fell for her acting, and beauty. She’s seriously good! ❤ So yeah, I agree with you Song Joong Ki 🙂
- I went on Youtube early in the morning and saw in my feed a video about BTS members dating. First I went like “Whaaaaat??”, actually shocked, not because I didn’t want them to or anything like that, but because I didn’t expect it at all. I mean, they surely didn’t look like they had time to date and stuff, they have been doing so much stuff and appearing in different shows and so on… D: Anyways, apparently something like this did happen once in the past with V and Jungkook but it turned out to be just a rumor. Actually I don’t really care. I still love the guys and if they are happy then I’m happy too, no matter what they do (as long as it’s legal ahahha). I don’t see why idols have to hide their relationships, fans sometimes sure can be cruel… D: Anyways, BigHit doesn’t have a ban on dating so I don’t think there’s anything wrong in those guys to finally have a peace of mind. The have been working very hard to reach where they are today. ❤
- Both me and my little sister finished what we were doing (me reading those two manga and her reading stories on Wattpad) so we don’t know what to watch! D: But we sort of decided to give ‘When a Snail Falls in Love’ a shot and watch it again (me for the third time and her for the second time 🙂 )
[Little Update] I thought it would be cute to add some pics in memory of ‘Taiyou no Ie’ and ‘Yumemiru Taiyou’ ❤